Monday, June 17, 2013

Attraction ;)

Attracting a women entails providing for her, strong physical genes, and chemistry. To attract a man you need all physical features such as nice hips, butt, and boobs. Its true that these factors are what it takes for people to fall in love or reproduce. The science is almost too straight foreword for me and I still like to believe that there is a little more than chemicals in our body reacting to someones personal appearance, smell or social status. I want to believe that people are meant for each other la la la. But looking deeper into the science, it makes complete sense and I hate it. I've been buying this idea that romantic and handsome men sweep the prettiest girls in into their arms and carry them off into the sunset. The research all points to basically we are just horny and want to reproduce with the best possible we can get so our kids will have the best chance to "survive". 
Today some girls in our class were saying that they would have gone to prom with Lucas. They said he's a sweetie and smart. But do you really want that "sweetie" kissing you? Or even worse, taking your clothes off? Being the father of your kids? Because whether he's a nerd or not thats what they are all eventually hoping for. No, you want a tall, dark, and handsome man looking down into your eyes telling you how beautiful you are. I think what the girls really meant in our class today was that Lucas would be a great friend and I would go with him so I don't look too superficial. But no senior or junior is going to prom with a freshman and enjoy it. It's just not done. 
I do happen to think that Lucas would get loads of girls after he's invented Microsoft 2000 or sent someone up to the moon. Maybe at their high school reunion when he's grown a few inches and filled out a little she will finally see what she missed out on all these years. What would be even better is if he brought a girl with him to the reunion, but then causally got the girl he really wanted. 
I find that sports get girls turned on too. Watching men preform at their best is attractive, you get to see their strength and passion really come out. Its like how a male peacock spreads out his huge display of feathers when trying to find a mate. Same with men, when women see them do something athletically impressive they become drawn in and most unattractive boy can suddenly seem extremely attractive. 
I read a story about the power a beautiful women has when men think they might get a chance with her. It started with the women in a sexy red dress saying she got locked out of her apartment and knocked on the man's door and asked if she could wait in his apartment until the locksmith got there. Obviously he said of course and they started up a conversation about wine. She would ask him if he liked expensive wines, obviously again he said "Oh yes, of course. I only buy the best." Then she told him that she sells wine for a living and asks him if he would like to purchase some. He is stuck between a rock and a hard place because now he can't back out or else he'll lose the girl. So they settle with numbers and he's now $400 poorer. The women was pulling the strings and he was her puppet. Any chance to be with her was a chance worth taking, but why? Other than her physical appearance I didn't hear anything too special, I actually thought it was somewhat rude since he was kindly letting her stay in his apartment. He saw the perfect opportunity to be with a women that was physically attractive. He was drawn to that and nothing else. Poor guy. The beautiful people are living a lot more comfortably than the ugly.
Since the beginning to now reproduction has always worked the same. Nothing has changed, and nothing probably ever will. We continue to be drawn to the same things in the opposite sex, and we obtain chemicals that make us want to procreate with them. As life goes on we repeat our same routine as the past generations did and we keep our race going.

No comments:

Post a Comment