Dear
My Lord Romeo,
I
know that we love each other more than any other couple in the world. It
doesn’t matter how young we are I know our love is limitless. You mean more to
me than there are stars in the sky. Just like the stars, you shine so bright in
my heart. From the night we met my intentions were always for us to be married
and be inseparable. The afternoon we were married gave me such a great amount
of happiness. I’m so worried about what my parents will do, once they find out
you and I are wed. But no one can match our love, not one person feels one
ounce of the love I feel for you. I have anger with my parents for the rivalry
they have with yours. They kept me away from my true love for far too long. You
take care of me by giving me endless love, and I will do for you evermore. My
adoration for you is more that can be imagined. I have everlasting love for you
my Romeo. Only in my dreams I thought of someone as handsome as you. In my
dreams, I dreamed of someone to kiss me the way you do. I speak for all the
ladies in the world when I say you are strikingly good looking. I knew the
first time I saw you I had met my knight and shining armor. I was your angel from
heaven. We saved each other from a life full of dull and tedious mornings. You
protected me from morbid thoughts and dreary nights. Now I have realized how
complete you make my life. If you must leave me, I want you to know how much a
cherished our times together. I long for the day when you come for me, and I
ride away with you into the sunset.
Forever
yours,
Juliet
Montague
No comments:
Post a Comment