I believe in right and wrong choices; I just don't think anything you do is right and wrong.
Just a while ago I was staring at the waves on a walk that I usually take when I need to clear my mind. I had a moment where I just observed how the waves go back and worth and wondered what they would say to answer this prompt. Well, I think the waves would try to explain that peoples choices are as inevitable as the waves constant movements. People will make right wrong choices but it won't matter in the end; gravity will do what it pleases and possibly make a wrong choice into something beautiful or a right choice into something horrid. Its all up to the universe. Nothing you can do is right or wrong, it just is. Whether or not you want to live it through with a clean conscience is up to you. But we will go wherever we were meant to so we need to stop acting like we have any control over the matter; stop telling ourselves we are not good enough because we made the bad choice, and everything we do isn't right. Problems often feel as if the world is crashing down on them or all their hopes and dreams are on a sinking ship and they are about to drown. Some people ask "How many times till I get it right?"
Then there are the other versions or right and wrong which is like cheating on a test or killing someone. I think you just have to ask, "Will I regret this later?" "Am I going to like the consequences?" If not then don't do it. People get hurt in the process of even the smallest crimes and people are just going to have to live with that guilt. Evil versus good has been the internal war for humans since the days of Adam and Eve. Its always going to be there. We cannot get rid of it because its like a cancer and still no one has found the cure. It's the modern peoples choice how far into the ditch of immorality they want to fall. There are no circumstances that make it right unless it's an accident or defense. Right or wrong, choices are always going to be risks and sadly it always comes down to who can bluff the best; but remember the bluffer will always have no friends in the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment